[Air-L] aWEAR'16 call for participation

srecko joksimovic sreckojoksimovic at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 16:34:07 PDT 2016

Dear All,

This is a call for the participation at the aWEAR'16: "Wearable technologies, knowledge development, and learning" conference on November 14-15, 2016 at Stanford University.

The conference is organized for the first time and aims at establishing a community of researchers that would define directions and goals of further development in the field. aWEAR'16 will feature 7 paper sessions, panels, and a conference reception.

We are also pleased to have exciting keynote speakers ​Dr. ​Sidney D'Mello, ​Dr. ​Thecla Schiphorst, ​Dr. ​Thérèse Dugan, and ​Dr. ​Dragan Gašević. We look forward to two days of fascinating discussion and networking ​at the beautiful Stanford campus.

For more details, please visit the conference website http://awear16.interlab.me/.

Registration URL: http://bit.ly/awear-register.

Sincerely,
Conference Chairs