[Air-L] JOB: Asst. Prof of Digital Media, University of Utah

Robert W. Gehl lists at robertwgehl.org
Tue Oct 18 10:48:47 PDT 2016

Hi, all --

The link to the Utah job mentioned below is now live:

https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/56564

Regards,

Rob

Robert W. Gehl
Associate Professor, Department of Communication
Affiliated Faculty, Department of Writing & Rhetoric
The University of Utah
www.robertwgehl.org | @robertwgehl
www.socialmediaalternatives.org
Sent from our OS on our Internet

Please read my book: Reverse Engineering Social Media
Winner of the 2015 Association of Internet Researchers Nancy Baym Book Award
http://www.temple.edu/tempress/titles/2275_reg.html