[Air-L] advice on course readings

Janet Sternberg janet.sternberg at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 19 09:56:59 PDT 2016

Lots of background on these early online systems and the literature
about them in my 2012 book, Misbehavior in Cyber Places: The Regulation
of Online Conduct in Virtual Communities on the Internet.
https://www.amazon.com/Misbehavior-Cyber-Places-Regulation-Communities/dp/0761860118

Regards,
Janet

Janet Sternberg, PhD
http://about.me/JanetPhD
Media scholar & author of book: Misbehavior in Cyber Places
http://misbehaviorincyberplaces.tumblr.com