[Air-L] Interdisciplinary PhD Positions, Information Studies

Andrea Forte andrea.forte.drexel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 04:34:04 PDT 2016

Hi all,

It's that time of year when students look for advice about PhD program
applications. This year we are launching a new, redesigned PhD program
in Information Studies here in the College of Computing and Informatics
at Drexel University.

PhD in Information Studies
http://drexel.edu/cci/PhDIS

It's designed to be a highly interdisciplinary program with a lot of
flexibility that would suit students interested in Internet research.

We are currently accepting applicants for a variety of funded research
assistantship positions in various areas of:

- human-centered computing (HCC),
- data science, and
- information science.

Some of our RA openings are highlighted here:
http://drexel.edu/cci/programs/graduate-programs/phd-information-studies/Admissions-Requirements/,
but this is not an exhaustive list of opportunities.

Questions can be directed to PhD program director, moi,
(aforte at drexel.edu). First consideration deadline is Dec 15th, but we
accept apps til Jan 15th.

-Andrea

--