[Air-L] advice on course readings

Thomas Ball xtc283 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:08:54 PDT 2016

The "commodification of attention" seems a key, unspoken theme in this
thread. The link below is to a *New Republic* review of Tim Wu's book, *The
Attention Merchants*, by Tom Vanderbilt, author of a book on digital
aesthetics and choice. Vanderbilt's review covers the antecedents of much
of the digital world we live in...
https://newrepublic.com/article/137107/perils-peak-attention