[Air-L] Data on Facebook usage by day of week

Nicholas John n.john at huji.ac.il
Wed Sep 7 21:59:49 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,
I’m looking for data about Facebook usage by day of week. My Google-driven trawling has found almost exclusively tips for marketers saying that 2pm and Wednesdays are good for posting commercial content. Perhaps someone here can point me towards something a bit more substantial? I’m interested in any kind of data that show use per day of the week - Likes, friendships made, log ins, anything really. I’d like to establish if there are days of the week that are busier than others in terms of different types of Facebook use.
Thanks,
Nik

Nicholas John
Department of Communication