[Air-L] Twitter Scraper

dominique salas dominique.a.salas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:37:38 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I’m new to the listserv but look forward to learning in this great community. I was recommended to join the listserv to ask what might be the most efficient Twitter scraper/bot set-up as of late. I am trying to track circulated and augmented arguments online, but since many are viral and also are picked up by various news networks, getting a dataset is elementary and crucial.

I look forward to hearing back, even if you anticipate problems or issues I might run into.

Dominique Salas, MFA
PhD candidate in Latin American Studies, Tulane University