[Air-L] Reading list on (media) politics of visibility/invisibility

Ansgar Koene Ansgar.Koene at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 8 04:08:47 PDT 2016

Hi Daniel,
   sounds like a really interesting topic to assemble a reading list for.
One article I recently read that could fit in the invisible category, under 'influence of algorithms' would be
Zeynep Tufekci, “Algorithmic Harms beyond Facebook and Google: Emergent Challenges of Computational Agency”, J. on Telecomm. & High Tech. L., 203, 2015

Cheers,
Ansgar

Dr. Ansgar Koene
Senior Research Fellow: Horizon Policy Impact, CaSMa & UnBias
Horizon Digital Economy Research Institute
University of Nottingham
http://casma.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://unbias.wp.horizon.ac.uk/
http://www.horizon.ac.uk/