[Air-L] Ethical Social Media MOOC is now live

Buunk, Iris I.Buunk at napier.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 04:44:35 PDT 2016

Hello,

Thank you for that, this sounds like a really interesting course.

I'm not sure I could find any information regarding the fees, would it be possible to know them before enrolling in the course?

Thank you in advance for your answer (and my apologies if I have overlooked this information).
Best wishes

Iris

Iris Buunk
Ph.D. Student — Centre for Social Informatics – Room C35
School of Computing - Institute for Informatics and Digital Innovation
Edinburgh Napier University
10 Colinton Road - Edinburgh, EH10 5DT
T. ++44 131 455 2787
E. I.Buunk at napier.ac.uk

IIDI profile: http://www.iidi.napier.ac.uk/i.buunk
LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/irisbuunk/en
Blog: http://theknowledgeexplorer.org