[Air-L] AoIR 2016 Conference Code of Conduct

sava saheli singh savasaheli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:38:30 PDT 2016

thank you, Mia, this is very useful! I probably wasn't able to find it
because the wording is different.

I think it's still important to establish some sort of code of conduct, but
thoughtfully and appropriately, like some of you have pointed out,
including some information on how we intend to support those who come
forward (anonymity, confidentiality, care, etc.).

in the meantime, it might be useful to send out the Diversity and
Inclusivity Statement as a reminder to attendees, although I can see how
this discussion probably satisfies that to some degree =)

I hope we are able to continue this conversation as it pertains to our
community, and we are able to think about community members who may not
feel as confident and assured of being treated with respect within our
community spaces.

thanks again for participating in this discussion,
sava