[Air-L] <MoneyLab> PeerValue conference review on INC MoneyLab blog

Inge Sorensen Inge.Sorensen at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 03:00:40 PDT 2016

Hi David, all,
This is very interesting. There is similar thinking in Scotland http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/universal-basic-income-snp-scotland-independent-conference-vote-a6931846.html

Best wishes

Inge

Inge Ejbye Sørensen PhD MPhil
Lord Kelvin Adam Smith Research Fellow in Digital Economy & Culture
Centre for Cultural Policy Research
13 Professor Square, room 410
University of Glasgow
Glasgow, G12 8QQ, UK

Tel             0044 (0)1413303806
UK Mobile  07967 759 269
Mobile       0044 7967759269 (if calling from outside UK)
Skype        Miss_ies

Recent Publications:
Erickson, K. & Sørensen, I. E. (2016).   Regulating the Sharing Economy. Editorial. Internet Policy Review 5(2). Berlin: Alexander Von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society, pp. 1-13. Available at: http://policyreview.info/articles/analysis/regulating-sharing-economy.

Sørensen, I. E. (2016). The Revival of Live TV: Liveness in a multiplatform context. Media Culture Society, 38(3), pp. 381-39.

Sørensen, I. E. (2015). Go Crowdfund Yourself. In Geert Lovink, Nathaniel Tkacz & Patricia de Vries (eds.), MoneyLab Reader: An Intervention in Digital Economy. Amsterdam: Institute for Networked Cultures, pp. 268-280.

Sørensen, I. E. (2014). Channels as Content Curators - Multiplatform Strategies for Documentary Film and Factual Content in British Public Service Broadcasting. European Journal of Communication 29(1), pp. 34-49.