[Air-L] "404 History Not Found" Pre-conf workshop - AOIR Berlin October 5th

Camille Paloque-Berges camillepaloqueberges at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 05:00:17 PDT 2016

Dear AOIR members,

in preparation for our "404 History Not Found" Pre-conf workshop happening
at AOIR 2016 on October 5th, we have posted the schedule and abstracts of
our invited speakers online. There are a wiki and timeline tools associated
with the workshop, publicly accessible (but edit functions are reserved for
participants - although in the future we might open it further).

If you are a participant registered for the pre-conf and did not receive an
instruction email earlier today, please get in touch so we can make it up.
If you plan on registering, please do the same!

Links :
Workshop rationale:
https://www.conftool.com/aoir2016/index.php?page=browseSessions&form_session=216&presentations=show
Schedule: http://nethistories.wikispaces.com/Schedule
Abstracts for invited speakers: http://nethistories.wikispaces.com/Abstracts

We are very happy to join the AOIR debates this year in Berlin,

Very best,
Kevin and Camille

Institutional email address : camille.paloque_berges at cnam.fr
*Laboratory for the History of Techno-Sciences (HT2S), Conservatoire
national des arts et métiers, 2 rue Conté, 75003 Paris, France
*Associate researcher in the Digital Path cluster of CNRS' Institute for
Communication Sciences (ISCC)