[Air-L] Lesbians in Facebook & construction of sexual desire

Neus Llop neusllop3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:07:14 PDT 2016

Hi everyone, I’m doing a research about the interaction and presence of
lesbians in facebook, and their construction of  sexual desire. I’m based
in a facebook’s page called “Bollo Informer” where lesbians write anonymous
missages to the anonymous admin and that admin then publish the missage.
The page is full of girls asking for meetings with other girls and they
usually describe the type of girl they like/desire.

My idea is study that construction of the desire – anonymous and virtual –
in terms of antropology. But I didn’t find any background study. Does
somebody have any idea or author or something?

Thanks for all, have a nice day!