[Air-L] Article on the digital and the real

Scott MacLeod scott at scottmacleod.com
Sat Sep 10 17:43:50 PDT 2016

Hi Tom and AoIR,

Here is my new book "Naked Harbin Ethnography" re virtual world
generation, with Discount code here -
http://www.scottmacleod.com/ActualVirtualHarbinBook.html - for
https://www.createspace.com/6072369. (It comes into conversation with
your, Tom, "Coming of Age in Second Life: An Anthropologist Explores the
Virtually Human" (Princeton 2008)).

It's also the first book published in the new Academic Press at World
University and School, planned for all 7,943 languages, with machine
translation. (World University and School seeks to become the "Harvards
of the Web" in all ~200 countries, creating major online universities,
and accrediting on CC MIT OpenCourseWare in 7 languages and CC Yale OYC.

Click on the Harbin Gate link in Google Street View part way down the
book's main page to begin to visit Harbin online.

All the best, Scott

scottmacleod.com
worlduniversityandschool.org

--