[Air-L] a great experiment

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Sep 11 15:15:31 PDT 2016

Scott Macleod writes:

"It's also the first book published in the new Academic Press at World
University and School, planned for all 7,943 languages, with machine
translation."

This strikes me as a wonderful research project (but not for me) comparing
how Machine Translation does with the same text in > 7K language.s

Although, the RSV of the Bible might even be better.

Just a thought on a Sunday night.

   Barry Wellman

                  Streisand/Sondheim
                        http://amzn.to/zXZg39