[Air-L] International Panel on Social Progress/Chapter on Media and Communications

Julie Cohen jec at law.georgetown.edu
Fri Sep 16 14:21:15 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I've been participating in the work of the International Panel on Social Progress, http://www.ipsp.org/, an interdisciplinary effort to bring social science research to bear on problems of international development and social change, as a Lead Author of the chapter on Media and Communications. The project began last summer and is scheduled to conclude in 2017.

A draft of our chapter is now available for public comment via the IPSP platform: https://comment.ipsp.org/chapter/chapter-13-media-and-communications. It reflects a mixture of styles and methods (I'm the only legal academic in the group). If anyone has the time and inclination, it would be great to have your feedback on it. To submit via the platform, you need to register, but you can also send comments to me.

All best,

Julie

Julie E. Cohen
Mark Claster Mamolen Professor of Law & Technology
Georgetown University Law Center
jec at law.georgetown.edu
http://www.juliecohen.com