[Air-L] Twitter Scraper

יוחנן ועקנין yohanan.ouaknine at ois.co.il
Sun Sep 25 22:28:27 PDT 2016

Hi,

You should try nodexl.

Best regards,

Yohanan ouaknine
Phd candidate
Bar Ilan University, Israel

בתאריך 26 בספט' 2016 02:38,‏ "dominique salas" <dominique.a.salas at gmail.com>
כתב:

> Hello all,
>
> I’m new to the listserv but look forward to learning in this great
> community. I was recommended to join the listserv to ask what might be the
> most efficient Twitter scraper/bot set-up as of late. I am trying to track
> circulated and augmented arguments online, but since many are viral and
> also are picked up by various news networks, getting a dataset is
> elementary and crucial.
>
> I look forward to hearing back, even if you anticipate problems or issues
> I might run into.
>

> Dominique Salas, MFA
> PhD candidate in Latin American Studies, Tulane University

Yohanan Ouaknine

<http://www.twitter.com/yohananouaknine>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/yohananouaknine>

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains
information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
this e-mail and any attachments.

*P* *Think of the environmental impact before printing this page *