[Air-L] CFP - Researching Internet Content

Sarah T. Roberts sarah.roberts at ucla.edu
Fri Sep 30 00:13:47 PDT 2016

Hello -

Are you referring to the World Wide Web? That is but one internet protocol, and a relative newcomer, at that. The internet is older than 25. This isn't just a pedantic statement, but an important point, as all sorts of incredibly interesting/important/weird stuff was going on all over the place on the internet that mustn't be erased by conflating one with the other.

--Sarah

---

S a r a h  T.  R o b e r t s,  P h. D.

Assistant Professor
University of California, Los Angeles
Department of Information Studies
Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
https://is.gseis.ucla.edu/

Blogging periodically at
http://illusionofvolition.com