[Air-L] Questioning the filter bubble

Mathew Toll toll.mathew at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 23:38:08 PDT 2017

Hello David (and everyone),

Here are two papers that discuss the idea of filter bubbles/echo-chambers
 in relation to climate change discussion online:

Edwards, A. (2013). "(How) do participants in online dicussion forums
create 'echo chambers'?: The Inclusion and Exlusion of Dissenting Voices in
an Online Forum About Climate Change." Journal of Argumentation in Context
2(1): 127 –150.

Williams, H. T., et al. (2015). "Network analysis reveals open forums and
echo chambers in social media discussions of climate change." Global
Environmental Change 32: 126-138.

Kind regards,
Mathew Toll