[Air-L] VIDEO: Internet Privacy Technology and Policy: What Lies Ahead?

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Fri Apr 7 03:28:51 PDT 2017

The Princeton CITP and CompSci teams meet to talk over the implications of
the new ISP data usage scenario.

joly posted: "On April 5 2017 the Center for Internet Policy (CITP)
presented Internet Privacy Technology and Policy: What Lies Ahead? at
Princeton University. A panel panel discussed the recent Trump
administration's repeal of the FCC's ISP privacy ruling - how we ar"

[image: CITP] <http://citp.princeton.edu/>On *April 5 2017* the *Center for
Internet Policy <https://citp.princeton.edu> *(CITP) presented *Internet
Privacy Technology and Policy: What Lies Ahead?
<http://citp.princeton.edu/event/internet-privacy/>* at Princeton
University. A panel panel discussed the recent Trump administration's
repeal of the FCC's ISP privacy ruling - how we arrived at this juncture
and how the Internet privacy landscape may evolve. The panel also explored
the roles (and shortcomings) of both policy and technical mechanisms in
protecting user privacy on the Internet. Speakers: *Nick Feamster*,
CITP; *Edward
W. Felten*, CITP; *Arvind Narayanan*, Computer Science at Princeton; *Joel
Reidenberg*, Fordham CLIP. Moderator: *Jennifer L. Rexford*. The event was
webcast on the *Princeton CITP YouTube Channel
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8Oc0bRB3A>*. See below.

*View on YouTube*: https://youtu.be/-m8Oc0bRB3A
*Twitter*: #citptalk <https://twitter.com/hashtag/citptalk>

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/9106#respond>    See all comments