[Air-L] CeDEM17 Progamme Available & We Hope to See You There!

Noella Edelmann Noella.Edelmann at donau-uni.ac.at
Thu Apr 13 05:41:25 PDT 2017

Dear All,
(apologies for cross-posting!)

The CeDEM17 Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government will be held 17 - 19 May 2017 at the Danube University Krems, Austria and we hope you will join us there!

The programme is now available online: http://bit.ly/2ovgiEw

Confirmed Keynotes are:
Ines Mergel (Department of Politics and Public Administration at the University of Konstanz, DE)
Keren Flavell (TownHall App Pty Ltd, US)
Dave Karpf (School of Media and Public Affairs, The George Washington University, US)
Todd O'Boyle (Next Century Cities, US)

If you missed the submission deadline, but would still like to present a paper or organise a workshop at CeDEM17, you can send your suggestion to the CeDEM17 Open Space (held on 19 May 2017): http://bit.ly/2n4CRjs

We are looking forward to seeing you at CeDEM17!

Best regards
Noella

Noella Edelmann BA, MSc, MAS
Research Fellow

Department for E-Governance and Administration
Danube University Krems
Dr.-Karl-Dorrek-Strasse 30
3500 Krems
Austria
www.donau-uni.ac.at/egov

CeDEM
Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government
 www.donau-uni.ac.at/cedem

JeDEM
eJournal of eDemocracy and Open Government
www.jedem.org

Digital Society Lab
http://digitalgovernment.wordpress.com/