[Air-L] Nvivo for facebook pages

Silvana di Gregorio S.DiGregorio at qsrinternational.com
Wed Apr 19 07:18:36 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

If you are new to NVivo, you might want to first watch this video which includes how you can capture social media using NCapture - the browser add-on that comes with NVivo and how you can analyse Twitter and Facebook data in NVivo. This is at a high level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIQrEufwtCQ

If you have specific queries, let me know.

Best wishes,

Silvana

Silvana di Gregorio, PhD
QSR Research, Director
QSR International (UK) Limited

Vanguard House, Keckwick Lane Daresbury, Cheshire WA4 4AB  United Kingdom
T  +44 (0)1925 357 960  D  +44 (0)1925 357 962  F  +44 (0)1925 357 980
E  s.digregorio at qsrinternational.com

 qsrinternational.com

Disclaimer
This transmission may contain information which is confidential and privileged and intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee you may not use, disseminate or copy this information. If you have received this information in error please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.