[Air-L] Meet the nominees of the future Executive Committee

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Wed Apr 19 03:48:35 PDT 2017

Discussion has commenced by members of AoIR and the candidates running for all the seats on the Executive Committee that will take over in October of this year.

You can read up on the amazing and committed people who heeded the call to serve by logging into members.aoir.org, then going to the Members section to read the nomination statements of the candidates, and you can participate in a discussion with them. If you're not a member but have been part of this list and community, you can go the next step and join (it's not expensive, especially relative to most other academic associations out there) by clicking the Join AoIR button on aoir.org.

I am hoping for a spectacular turnout of voters this year as a sign of the commitment and energy we have for this community. Voting begins April 24th, and information will be shared then on the process for voting.

Cheers,
~Jenny

Jennifer Stromer-Galley | Professor
Director, Center for Computational and Data Sciences
President, Association of Internet Researchers
School of Information Studies
220 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
e jstromer at syr.edu<mailto:jstromer at syr.edu>