[Air-L] Fwd: DPASSH 2017 Registration and Programme

Natalie Harrower N.Harrower at ria.ie
Mon Apr 10 02:05:55 PDT 2017

Early bird registration closes May 1.

********************
Apologies for cross posting

Just a quick reminder that early bird registration for ‘Digital Preservation for the Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities’<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=6600&d=3fnq2ABB08_5ddKuxXLWiCrvjZFD3WNlu-ifxRe3UQ&s=6&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2edpassh%2eorg%2f> (14-15 June, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton) will close 1st May http://dpassh.org/registration/<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=6600&d=3fnq2ABB08_5ddKuxXLWiCrvjZFD3WNlu--TzRvgUQ&s=6&u=http%3a%2f%2fdpassh%2eorg%2fregistration%2f>

We have also announced our programme and are excited about how the conference was developed. Long-term digital preservation is much more than a technical challenge and a technical solution - it requires engagement from a broad range of communities. Therefore we are delighted that the conference programme has such a broad range of papers, presentations, and expert panel, which include representatives from the  Bodleian Library, the British Library, the Digital Preservation Coalition, JISC, King’s College London Digital Lab, Mass Observation, National Library of Ireland, and much more. Further details found here: http://dpassh.org/programme/ <http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=6600&d=3fnq2ABB08_5ddKuxXLWiCrvjZFD3WNlu7jIwhu3Aw&s=6&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2edpassh%2eorg%2fprogramme%2f>

For all announcements and updates see @dpasshconf or www.dpassh.org<http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=6600&d=3fnq2ABB08_5ddKuxXLWiCrvjZFD3WNlu-ifxRe3UQ&s=6&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2edpassh%2eorg%2f>

We look forward to welcoming you to sunny Brighton.

Best wishes,

Sharon, on behalf of the DPASSH Organising Committee,

Dr. Sharon Webb (Chair, DPASSH 2017)
Lecturer in Digital Humanities,
Sussex Humanities Lab,
School of History, Art History and Philosophy,
University of Sussex, Falmer

+44 1273 876744
@wsharon145

The Royal Irish Academy is subject to the Freedom of Information Acts 2014 and is compliant with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003. For further information see our website www.ria.ie