[Air-L] Unpublished studies for meta-analysis on unproctored ability assessment

Timo Gnambs timo at gnambs.at
Mon Apr 10 05:33:41 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We – Diana Klose, Ulrich Schroeders, and Timo Gnambs – are currently
conducting a meta-analysis on ability assessments in proctored and
unproctored settings. We would like to invite you to contribute by
providing unpublished articles and manuscripts. With this
meta-analysis, we want to provide an overview of studies conducted on
the comparability of proctored and unproctored ability assessments. To
be included in our analysis, studies need to include a measure of
cognitive abilities conducted both in a proctored (e.g. lab) and in an
unproctored setting (e.g., web-based). If you have unpublished work
(including unpublished data or manuscripts) that fit the description,
we would be very grateful if you could send a copy of the respective
work to diana.klose at uni-bamberg.de by April, 21 2017.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Diana Klose, Ulrich Schroeders, & Timo Gnambs
---
PD Dr. Timo Gnambs
Educational Measurement (Head of research unit)

Phone: +49 951 863-3420
Fax: +49 951 863-3411
E-Mail: timo.gnambs at lifbi.de
Internet: http://timo.gnambs.at

Leibniz Institute for Educational Trajectories
Department: Data Center and Method Development
Wilhelmsplatz 3
96047 Bamberg
Germany
www.lifbi.de