[Air-L] Interesting conferences?

Jill Walker Rettberg Jill.Walker.Rettberg at uib.no
Tue Apr 18 04:13:16 PDT 2017

Can anyone share interesting conferences or events on the East Coast of the USA this fall? I have a sabbatical coming up (Aug-Dec 2017) and will be in Boston/Providence and would love to know about anything happening that's related to AoIR-ish topics!

Do we have a global calendar of events and cfps of interest to AoIR people, btw?

Jill

Dr Jill Walker Rettberg
Professor of Digital Culture
Dept of Linguistic, Literary and Aesthetic Studies
University of Bergen
Postboks 7800
5020 Bergen

+ 47 55588431

Blog - http://jilltxt.net
Twitter - http://twitter.com/jilltxt
My book "Seeing Ourselves Through Technology: How We Use Selfies, Blogs and Wearable Devices to See and Shape Ourselves" is out on Palgrave as an open access publication - buy it in print or download it for free!
http://jilltxt.net/books