[Air-L] Collecting snaps and building archives

Jon Michael Wargo wargojon at wayne.edu
Wed Apr 19 05:16:34 PDT 2017

Hi Anders,

I collected a series of snapstories from young people for my dissertation work using QuickTime and Reflector. I published a piece detailing how I used these tools to archive and sequence narratives and affective shifts in story in the Journal of Language and Literacy Education. You can find the full article here: https://www.academia.edu/12181247/Spatial_Stories_with_Nomadic_Narrators_Affect_Snapchat_and_Feeling_Embodiment_in_Youth_Mobile_Composing

Would love to hear how others have done this or thinking about it, as I was solely focused on 6 adolescents.

Cheers!

Jon

Jon M. Wargo, Ph.D.

[he/him/his]