[Air-L] Collecting snaps and building archives

Erwin Verbruggen everbruggen at beeldengeluid.nl
Wed Apr 19 06:23:46 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I would recommend reaching out / following the DocNow project, that is
developing tools and conversations around collecting social media for
chronicling historically significant events => see http://www.docnow.io/
and https://news.docnow.io/.

Warm regards,
Erwin

Erwin Verbruggen
Project lead R&D

Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | beeldengeluid.nl