[Air-L] Nvivo for facebook pages

paigealfonzo at gmail.com paigealfonzo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:03:55 PDT 2017

I highly second Maurice's  recommendation to use R. I have used Ncapture in the past but it is super limited. Facebook and Twitter have open APIs so they're super conducive for scraping data with R. For my current research I just started using the Rtwitter and have found it to be fairly easy to use once I learned basics in R (I have no coding experience and was able to figure it out). This site is very useful for using the Rfacebook package: https://bigdataenthusiast.wordpress.com/2016/03/19/mining-facebook-data-using-r-facebook-api/.

-Paige
<http://about.me/paigealfonzo>

[Paige Alfonzo on about.me]

Paige Alfonzo