[Air-L] President Trump just signed off on killing your Internet privacy protections

kalev leetaru kalev.leetaru5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 06:29:43 PDT 2017

Its worth adding that this could actually become a positive development, in
that, much as a number of factors, including the Snowden revelations,
accelerated the rollout of HTTPS across the web, if consumer sentiment
turned against the ability of ISPs to observe their customers' traffic, one
could imagine the future possibility of a company like Apple embedding Tor
or equivalent by default such that even non-technical users could instantly
gain some level of basic anonymization and rudimentary protection against
the most basic of nation state surveillance...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/04/03/why-congress-fcc-broadband-privacy-vote-might-actually-help-privacy/

Kalev