[Air-L] Can anyone recommend a good app for recording Skype calls on Windows?

Valeria Lo Iacono valoiasymo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 04:28:23 PDT 2017

I used Evaer to record sound and video and it worked very well for me:
http://www.evaer.com/
Also, I had an iPad next to my computer to record the call as well (just
the audio), just as a back up in case something went wrong with Evaer. If
you only need the sound, there are free apps for recording on Apple devices
which work well and the sound is good if you place the Apple device near
the computer.

Worldbellydance.com <http://www.worldbellydance.com>
Worlddanceheritage.org <http://www.worlddanceheritage.org/>