[Air-L] Please Help Me With an Organizational Use of Social Media Marketing Survey!

Ming-Yi Wu mingyiwu at att.net
Wed Aug 16 07:12:01 PDT 2017

Dear All,
Greeting!  I teach social media classes at Northeastern University.  I am now conducting a survey (with IRB approval) to explore organizational use of social media marketing. If you are familiar with your organization’s usage of social media marketing, please feel free to fill out the online survey! Or, could you help me forward this online survey to colleagues or friends who are familiar with this topic? It may take 5-6 minutes to complete the online survey. Your inputs will be highly appreciated!
Organizations (B2C, B2B, or NP) with different sizes are qualified. One person company is qualified, too. They key is that the organization is using social media, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, to communicate with key audience, such as students, alumni, customers, consumers, and donors.
The results of this study will have both academic and practical values.  I plan to use the findings to develop course materials for my social media classes.  In addition, the findings of this study may be presented as a conference paper or published as an academic article. This survey is anonymous. Your participation is voluntary.  If you are interested, please click the link.
https://neu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eRILadzNBpjySEZ
When you participate, please click the arrow to proceed!  Thank you in advance!
Sincerely,
Ming-Yi Wu, Ph.D.