[Air-L] Open call for submissions to Journal of Intellectual Freedom & Privacy

Michael T Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Mon Aug 28 07:50:01 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

As editor of the American Library Association’s Journal of Intellectual Freedom & Privacy<http://www.ala.org/offices/oif/JIFP>, I'm excited to welcome submissions related to intellectual freedom and privacy, both in libraries and beyond. Submissions can include:

• research articles (peer reviewed)
• non-peer reviewed articles and essays discussing or describing policies,practices,projects,law, and scholarship related to intellectual freedom and privacy
• personal accounts of censorship and intellectual freedom challenges
• opinion pieces and essays on current and topical issues
• book and publication reviews (we have a list of available books, and others are welcome)

Full submission details and author guidelines are available at https://journals.ala.org/index.php/jifp/about/submissions

Feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, or to volunteer to be a reviewer! And please forward this email to any other interested communities.

Best,
Michael Zimmer
Editor, Journal of Intellectual Freedom & Privacy

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Associate Professor, School of Information Studies

e: zimmerm at uwm.edu<mailto:zimmerm at uwm.edu>
t: @michaelzimmer
w: www.michaelzimmer.org<http://www.michaelzimmer.org/>