[Air-L] Researcher in Tech/Law/Society @ Cambridge, UK (closing soon!)

Jat Singh Jatinder.Singh at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 02:28:15 PDT 2017

(Just a reminder as applications close Aug 21)

Researcher in Emerging Technology and Law/Society
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge

Applications are invited for a Research Associate to join a new,
interdisciplinary team to explore the technical-legal aspects of
information technologies.

The role is to explore the gaps and challenges of emerging technology,
law, policy and societal expectations, and how these can be better
aligned. A focus of the broader team is on technical ways forward.

We welcome applicants from a wide-range of backgrounds. This includes
those from law or the relevant social-sciences that have considered
technological issues, or those with a computer science/engineering
background in related areas, such as security, privacy, trust,
transparency, bias/fairness, etc.

For further details please see: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/14395/

And please pass to anyone that may be interested. Thanks!

(PS we’ve a more technical/CS role for the same team:
http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/14422/)