[Air-L] QUT DMRC Summer School 5-9 February 2018, Brisbane, Australia | #dmrcss18

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Mon Aug 21 16:43:37 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues

Please consider joining us or sending your advanced PhD students to #dmrcss18 next February (yes, that’s summer here!)

Building on the success of the 2017 DMRC Summer School and the 2015 and 2016 CCI Digital Methods Summer Schools, we are looking forward to welcoming another cohort of participants and guest facilitators from all over the world to Brisbane next February. This diverse group of PhD students and early career researchers will come together to share their knowledge and to develop new skills and critical methods for studying for our rapidly changing digital media environments and increasingly datafied societies. Applications are quick and easy, and they close on 30 September.

https://research.qut.edu.au/dmrc/2018-dmrc-summer-school/

Cheers
Jean