[Air-L] LeftTech - A New Robot Rights

Alfred BOWN (ENG) alfredbown at hsmc.edu.hk
Tue Aug 22 18:45:43 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I wrote a short piece called LeftTech: New Robot Rights
<http://thephilosophicalsalon.com/lefttech-new-robot-rights/>that I hope
the list will be interested in. I am working on a book on the topic, and
would greatly  appreciate any secondary reading that people have
written/read that I could engage with.

All the best,

Alfie

*Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited
liability by guarantee.*

This e-mail may be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the
addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify the
sender by return e-mail. Thank you!