[Air-L] Recommendations

Sarah Ketchley ketchley at uw.edu
Tue Aug 29 07:54:59 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I’m participating in a seminar called ‘History in the Age of Trump’ and am gathering resources (websites, articles, podcasts, online discussions etc) highlighting the problems we face in securing ‘facts’ and evidence today, along with strategies for accessing reliable evidence and sources on the internet.  I’d be grateful for any recommendations and thoughts from the AIR-L community.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah Ketchley

Dr. Sarah Ketchley / Egyptology | Digital Humanities
ketchley at uw.edu
University of Washington
Department of Near Eastern Languages & Civilization
M220D Denny Hall
www.emmabandrews.org