[Air-L] Recommendations (Sarah Ketchley)

Ryan Burns R.Burns2 at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Aug 31 03:17:19 PDT 2017

Hi Sarah

If you're looking for academic articles as well as media texts, then the recent EASST review has some interesting short articles on post-truth specifically related to Trump in the 'STS Live' section - https://easst.net/issue/easst-review-volume-362-july-2017/

These aren't about evaluating facts on the internet specifically, but are more philosophical (and disciplinary) arguments about the status of facts, truth and expertise.

Ryan
Dr Ryan Burns
Senior Lecturer in Media Studies
School of Media, University of Brighton, Watts Building, Room 609, Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4GJ

Message: 1