[Air-L] pens, pencils, styli?

Davidson, Judith Judith_Davidson at uml.edu
Thu Aug 31 07:05:03 PDT 2017

This is an interesting development.  I think you may want to look at it in the context of the increasing interest among business and education folks in the area of taking notes by hand/with drawing.  There have been Ted Talks on this topic.  There is an educational podcast--Cool Cat Teacher--that has had some good episodes on digital notetaking and links to others who are interested in this area.  Judy Davidson