[Air-L] FW: CfP Digitalized Industries: Between Domination and Emancipation

Gianluca Miscione gianluca.miscione at ucd.ie
Tue Aug 22 09:10:12 PDT 2017

Perhaps of interest

​

Gianluca Miscione
​University College Dublin
 <http://www.ucd.ie/mis/members/gianlucamiscione/> http://www.ucd.ie/mis/members/gianlucamiscione/

On Monday, 21 August 2017 11:08:13 UTC+1, David Seibt wrote:

Dear list,

please find attached a call for papers for our edited volume “Digitalized Industries: Between Domination and Emancipation”.

The book critically explores the contingent political effects of the current wave of digitalization in industries and raises the question of their potential for social emancipation. It brings together different perspectives on the debate along four of its most prevalent topics: organization, work, design and the body.

We welcome empirical, historical, as well as theoretical analysis that situates industrial production in a larger social context.

The deadline for the abstracts is 10th of September 2017, maximum length is 500 words.

Best wishes,
David Seibt