[Air-L] TT job: Data Analytics in Strategic Communication (American University, Washington DC)

Filippo Trevisan trevisan at american.edu
Mon Aug 28 07:45:26 PDT 2017

Hi all,

My School is hiring a TT assistant professor with expertise in Data Analytics in Strategic Communication. Please contact Faculty Affairs co-ordinator Aisha Green with any questions: +1-202-885-2133 or aisha at american.edu <mailto:aisha at american.edu> Apply here: https://apply.interfolio.com/42957 <https://apply.interfolio.com/42957>

The School of Communication at American University, Washington, D.C., invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor in the Public Communication Division beginning August 1, 2018. We are seeking candidates in the field of strategic or political communication with a demonstrated expertise in the role of data analytics to shape and drive communication campaigns. We are looking for someone whose expertise has gone beyond studying communication to actually using, evaluating and/or applying big data as a tool to create, develop, and implement communication strategies. For more information and to apply, click here: https://apply.interfolio.com/42957 <https://apply.interfolio.com/42957>

———

Filippo Trevisan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor - School of Communication
Deputy Director - Institute on Disability and Public Policy (IDPP)
American University
4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC - 20016

Tel: +1 (202) 885 6930
Email: trevisan at american.edu <mailto:trevisan at american.edu>
Web: www.filippotrevisan.net <http://www.filippotrevisan.net/>

New book: “Disability Rights Advocacy Online: Voice, Empowerment and Global Connectivity <https://www.routledge.com/Disability-Rights-Advocacy-Online-Voice-Empowerment-and-Global-Connectivity/Trevisan/p/book/9781138847828>” NY: Routledge, 2016.

All my publications: www.filippotrevisan.net/publications <http://www.filippotrevisan.net/publications>