[Air-L] Call for pre-conference proposals

Oltmann, Shannon M shannon.oltmann at uky.edu
Tue Aug 8 06:44:25 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues-

I thought some of you might find this workshop and its call relevant. I’m coordinating it, so please feel free to contact me with any questions (or send a draft proposal).

Call for Participation: The New Information State: How Information Ethics and Policy Affects Everyone, sponsored by SIG-IEP,  ASIS&T Annual Meeting, Crystal City, Virginia