[Air-L] Techfestival in Copenhagen from 5.-10. September 2017

Sebastian Felix Schwemer sebastian.felix.schwemer at jur.ku.dk
Tue Aug 29 12:59:57 PDT 2017

Dear all

Sebastian here from CIIR in Copenhagen. Last year, I initiated together with some good people Techfestival Copenhagen (techfestival.co), which this year is going to take place from September 5th to 10th in the central Meatpacking District – and I thought this could be of interest to some of you.
The aspiration is “real talk” on technology and society and there is a tons of interesting stuff going on during the day and in the evening (talks, summits, meetups, concerts, exhibitions…) on subjects such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity, food technology and more.

Most of the programme is accessible via a wristband (You can get a free one with the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/techfestival-2017-tickets-35349777135?discount=SchwemerLovesYou – NB: not me who created the discount code).

Let me know if you plan on coming around, I am happy to put you in touch with the specific event organisers according to your research interests.
Best
Sebastian

@schwemer<https://twitter.com/schwemer>
+45 50 27 07 00