[Air-L] Prevalence of Trolling Behavior

Ali Mohamed ali.mohamed at edu.su.se
Fri Dec 1 09:38:35 PST 2017

Thank you San Nuvola for the article that I already choose to use in my article about identity in social media.

I will give more tips to Becky about another article: http://comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/89/2017/07/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf  Troops, Trolls and Troublemakers: A Global Inventory of Organized Social Media Manipulation. Samantha Bradshaw, University of Oxford, Philip N. Howard, University of Oxford

Kinds,

Ali Mohamed
Doctoral Student
Department of Education