[Air-L] request for literature/materials on machine translation

Isabelle Zaugg isabellezaugg at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 18:15:25 PST 2017

Dear community,

I'm looking for info on cutting edge innovations on machine translation.  I'm requesting info as part of the leadership team behind the "Global Language Justice" Mellon-Sawyer Seminar at Columbia University's Institute for Comparative Literature and Society.  We're interested in understanding the potential benefits and limits to how machine translation can make the digital sphere more accessible to digitally-disadvantaged communities.  Any help is much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Isabelle

Isabelle A. Zaugg, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
Mellon-Sawyer Seminar in Global Language Justice
Institute for Comparative Language and Society
Columbia University