[Air-L] Data science certificates

Luis Hestres Luis.Hestres at utsa.edu
Mon Dec 18 08:12:37 PST 2017

Hi AoIR,

Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of ads on my Facebook feed for data science certificates from various sources, including eCornell. I’ve been thinking about doing one of these certificates as a way to pick up big data analysis skills in a systematic way. Are there any of these programs that folks here recommend, or conversely, that you recommend we stay away from? Affordability would be a plus.

Happy holidays,

Luis

- - - - -
Dr. Luis E. Hestres
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-0732
http://www.luishestres.com<http://www.luishestres.com/>

Want to support our tax deductible nonprofit work by contributing to the UTSA department of communication?
Please visit: https://giving.utsa.edu/FriendsofCommunication
Thanks for your support!