[Air-L] Publications on ICT employees and employees who work in an augmented reality workplace

Tammy Katsabian tammyk4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 07:32:18 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

I hope this very-helpful mailing-list will assist me here.. (:

I’m searching for publications on ICT employees who work only outside the
employer’s premises – for instance, writing on costumer-services employees
of Amazon or Microsoft who work from their home, many times from another
country which is not the home-country of the company or the clients.

I’m also interested in writing on employees who work from home by using
augmented reality infrastructure, which connects them all to a shared
virtual workplace. As far as I know there aren’t many articles on this last
subject – so any reference here will be extremely helpful!

Many thanks!!!
Tammy

Tammy Katsabian, Adv.
PhD student, The Faculty of Law, The Hebrew University
Research Fellow, The Cyber Security Research Center