[Air-L] Announcement - NICO Hosts International Conference on Computational Social Science

NICO Northwestern niconorthwestern600 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 07:41:42 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We are very excited to announce that Northwestern University and
Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems (NICO
<https://www.nico.northwestern.edu/>) is once again hosting the annual
International
Conference on Computational Social Science from July 12-15, 2018
<http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news-events/conference/ic2s2/2018.aspx>.
Our Call for Abstracts for presentations has just opened, and our chairs
and committee members thought members of your group might be interested.

Below are links with further information; feel free to forward to others if
interested as well.

*Conference Flyer:*

https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/uzzi/IC2S2/IC2S22018-CallForAbstracts.pdf

*Conference Website:*