[Air-L] Tankard Book Award -- Reviewers Needed!

Serena serenacarpenter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:48:17 PST 2017

Tankard Book Award -- Reviewers Needed!

We need faculty members to serve as reviewers for the 2017 Tankard Book
Award competition. This award recognizes the most outstanding book in the
field of journalism and mass communication; it also honors authors whose
work embodies excellence in research, writing, and creativity. Each
reviewer will be assigned to read two or three books that have been
submitted to the competition. The books will be mailed in December and
reviews will be due by March 30. You may keep the books you receive.

Please let us know if you are willing to review. If you are willing to
serve as a reviewer, please respond here and/or email Richard Waters at
rdwaters at usfca.edu if interested in reviewing. Let us know the best snail
mail address to use.

AEJMC and I greatly appreciate your service in reviewing these books.

Thanks!
Richard Waters
Serena Carpenter
Nikki Usher