[Air-L] Prevalence of Trolling Behavior

paula Todd paulatoddmedia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 07:02:18 PST 2017

You may find my book, "Extreme Mean: Ending Cyberabuse at School, Work and
Home" (Random House) helpful. Lots about the controversial defining of
negative online behaviours, from bullying to RIP trolling to revenge porn,
along with sources for statistics and case studies.

<goog_940617413>
https://www.amazon.ca/Extreme-Mean-Ending-Cyberabuse-School/dp/0771084064